HamaraTutor Terms and Conditions
If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated below, please do not use this Web Site and services.
This Website is operated by Edusolution Pro Private Limited.
Your registration as a member of Hamaratutor.com or the use of any of the features and services on Hamaratutor.com, either as a registered member or as a visitor constitutes automatic acceptance of these terms and conditions & similarly affirm that they are bound by these Terms and Conditions each time they access the Hamaratutor.com service.
- You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Sites, Content and Services. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your password, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions.
- You agree and acknowledge that we are not involved in the sale, purchase or procurement of the tutorial service solutions listed on this Website. We are only an aggregator of the Tutors and do not have control in any manner whatsoever over any transaction that is undertaken between a Parent and a Tutor. We are not involved in any transaction between any parties who are using our Website. There are risks, which you assume when dealing with Tutors / Parents as the case may be, and the same shall be borne by you. The Website is a venue only and we may not screen / censor and/or otherwise control all the listings offered to you. It is extremely important that you take care to act in a prudent and diligent manner throughout your dealing with Tutors or Parents as you would if you were dealing with them directly on a principle to principle basis.
- The content on the website is posted by Hamaratutor.com, visitors and its members. We will attempt to ensure the integrity and the accuracy of the Site in the Content and or Services but it does not guarantee that the information is accurate or complete or current. We cannot be held liable for inaccuracy of any data listed on the website or any damage caused by the use of inaccurate data.
- Information about the schools posted on the site is obtained from their official websites, other source on the internet and in some cases by calling the schools.
- We shall not mediate or attempt to get involved in and resolve any disputes or disagreements inter se between Tutors, Parents and/or Tutors and Parents.
- The Website has been established to allow Students to contact Tutors or Tutorial Centers and to view their profiles detailing a Tutor's experience. We do not issue any experience certificate to our registered members.
- Profile created showing irrelevant, political, illegal and porn interest will not be accepted in any condition.
- A tutor and a tutorial center shall secure payment from a Student for services provided pursuant to a Contract direct and shall not seek to recover any payment from us & A tutor and a tutorial center will accept full responsibility for the prices quoted for their services on the Website and for collection of all fees due to the tutor from any Student.
- A tutor and a tutorial center will not include personal email, contact numbers etc. in the form fields like Tutoring Experience, Tutoring approach, other topics. Adding contact details except specific fields is not acceptable in any condition and this kind of recurring attempt may suspend that profile.
- Hamaratutor.com reserves the right to update the terms, conditions and notices of this agreement without notice to you. It is your responsibility to periodically review the most current version of this Agreement.
- We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of Tutors and Students secure but will not be liable for unauthorized access to the information provided by Tutors, Students and Coaching & Training Institutes.
- A Tutor warrants that he is of at least eighteen years of age & he has the necessary qualifications and/or experience to provide tuition in the particular subjects specified by the Tutor on the Website.
- A tutor and a Coaching & Training Institutes accepts full responsibility for all information published by him on the Website and shall indemnify us in relation to any liability incurred by them as a result of such information.
- A tutor and a Coaching & Training Institutes shall secure payment from a Student for services provided pursuant to a Contract direct and shall not seek to recover any payment from us.
- A tutor and a Coaching & Training Institutes hereby acknowledges that Hamaratutor.com are not liable to the Tutor for reimbursement of any fees paid pursuant to these Terms in the events of any cancellation of any Contract or Tuition for any reason.
- A Tutor acknowledges that he is not an employee of Hamaratutor.com and accepts full responsibility for all Income Tax and any other taxes or liabilities payable in relation to any fees generated from a tuition contract. We do not issue any working experience certificate to even our registered members.
- A tutor or tutorial center undertakes to register for the Hamaratutor.com service using accurate and current information about him/her - including correct name, address, telephone number, qualifications and any other requested details. A tutor or tutorial center understands, details entered by them on the website will be publicly visible and may appear in search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing etc.) results.
- Student acknowledges that it is his/her responsibility to verify the credentials and qualifications of any Tutor with whom he enters into or proposes to enter into a tuition contract.
- The Members acknowledge that Hamaratutor.com may monitor postings to the Website and communications through the Website and have the right to delete and/or block such postings or communications.
- Members agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that they have no authority to use.
- Hamaratutor.com does not guarantee to secure a Tutor for a Student or fix-up any tuition fees on behalf of any tutor or student. We do not provide any guarantee of the number of total tuition’s enquiries or Job/business, which a tutor or tutorial center will receive during their subscription period.
- Hamaratutor.com reserves the right to withdraw or modify aspects of our service, or the entirety of it, where we have legal or commercial reasons to do so. There may also be times when our service becomes inaccessible as a result of technical difficulties experienced by us or on the Internet; we will, however, use reasonable skill and care to overcome these difficulties where they are within our control.
- Hamaratutor.com solely reserves the right to revise or change the Premium Membership subscription and Runs rates without any prior notification and there are no refunds will be given at any case.
- Hamaratutor.com reserves the right to suspend or deactivate and delete any fake profile even it is a premium member. This is applicable for all tutors, students and tutorial centers and there are no refunds will be given to such member.
- Individual Tutors are bound to show proof or disclose their qualification details properly to student or parent party before entering into a tuition engagement and as requested by them. Both Student and tutors can ask to verify each other’s address and residential details before making any direct payments between them.
- Students or Parents are requested not to make advance payment for the first time if you do not know the tutor properly or have their full contact details proof.
- Any registered tutor or center and guest users can create their own relevant "Courses and Classes". Students can view your contact details after booking. For any delay and cancellation of any Course and Class, the respective tutor / trainer / center is solely responsible and refunds of booking fee will be given at the discretion of the Company Management.
- Hamaratutor.com is not responsible if you are unable to convert tuition enquiries/ tuition’s job through our ‘Lead uses. This facility generates maximum effectiveness if you purchase the enquiry on the day of posting, instead of waiting for the price to reduce. However, we would not be accountable for any inconvenience caused and there are no refunds will be given.
- Reward Points system has been introduced for Tutors and Institutes. Points would be Credit against Reviews submission, Invitation of Tutor/Student, Photo, Videos, Subscription purchase etc.
While using the web site and engaged in any form of communication on any of the forums, you agree not to:
- Post, publish or transmit any messages that is false, misleading, defamatory, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, invades another's privacy, offensive, promotes racism, hatred or harm against any individual or group or religion or caste, infringes another's rights including any intellectual property rights or copyright or trademark, violates or encourages any conduct that would violate any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability.
- By uploading the logo of your institute, you give Hamaratutor.com the right to use the logo on Hamaratutor.com website as well as on any HamaraTutor marketing material.
- Hamaratutor.com does not allow to register any Home Tuition Agencies & Organizations or tutor bureaus who are engaged in providing products or services similar to that of Hamaratutor.com (or) who is engaged in collection of data from HamaraTutor website and sharing/utilizing it for the benefit of competitors. No Individual tutor or tutor bureaus are allowed to offer such services through our website. If noticed respective membership will be deleted immediately without any refund
- Reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the Hamaratutor.com Site without a written agreement.
- Hamaratutor.com reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services with or without notice.
- The management reserves the right to modify the Terms and Conditions at any time without any prior notification & these Terms will be subject to Indian Law and the jurisdiction of Indian Courts.